Who is the course for?
This course is tailored to the person:
- Who seeks out that sweet “fix” mid afternoon or evening.
- Who is always hungry and looking for a snack or something to munch on.
- Who, no matter what they eat, they are left wanting something more.
- Is “good” all week but then the weekend comes and the sugary temptations enter back in.
- Who carries extra weight and often the weight is carried in their mid-section.
- Who always feels tired or feels like their energy is crashing.
- Who has been told their glucose levels are getting too high and they are at risk for type 2 diabetes.
- Who is ready to make a change!
The program will start and end 30 minute personal assessments to identify your specific health goals, review your individualized nutrition prescription, and review any questions you have that may not be “group” friendly.
Once you've done your initial personal assessment, you'll enjoy 12 weeks of the following:
- Weekly live group sessions with Erin Caroulis via HIPAA Compliant Zoom. Sessions include various topics like: mindful eating, snacking, grocery shopping, and more.
- Meal plans for 12 weeks that include lower calorie, lower sugar recipes, grocery shopping lists, and easy to follow step-by-step recipe instructions.
- Sweet and savory snack lists to help curb the cravings.
- Private access to a group messaging system to share ideas, new product finds, and to continue to encourage each other as the 12 weeks go on!
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Erin has been GREAT to work with! She's shifted my perspective on how I approach food and I appreciate her grace and kindness when I make food choices that aren't always aligned with our goals. She helps me get back on the wagon and not be so hard on myself! I've learned a lot working with her and would recommend to anyone looking to learn more about nutrition and how to fuel their bodies outside of fad diets that we so often see online.